For Those Late-Night Emergency Medical Needs
Baytown Medical Care facilities are not always open when you find yourself in need of an ER. At Patients Emergency Room, we’ve learned that emergencies don’t stick to schedules.
That’s why we’re here to serve your emergency medical care and pediatric emergency needs around the clock.
We are open 24-hours a day, 365 days per year to serve all of your medical needs. Our Board-Certified emergency room physicians are dedicated to delivering fast emergency care when you need it most.
Ready To Handle Any Emergency
Having state of the art equipment and technology enables us to diagnose and treat your emergency quickly. The most unique aspect of Patients Emergency Room is that we are prepared to handle all levels of emergencies. From broken bones to cardiac arrest, your emergency is our priority.
CALL NOW: 281-576-0555
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE: From cardiac arrest to broken bones
- PEDIATRIC EMERGENCIES: Special focus on children
- SPORTS INJURY TREATMENT: Keeping athletes healthy
- CONCUSSION ASSESSMENT: Concussion treatment for athletes
- FULL-SERVICE RADIOLOGY: 24/7 X-Ray, CT tech available
- LABORATORY SERVICES: Fast, complete laboratory testing
- IMMEDIATE HOSPITAL ADMISSION: Transfers to hospitals when needed
- AFTER-HOURS ER: For late-night emergencies
Serving Mont Belvieu, Baytown and Surrounding Communities