- We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any personal information you chose to provide is protected by security practices.
- Non-personal information related to your visit to our website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
- PER does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required for law enforcement or by Federal law.
Information Automatically Collected and StoredWhen you browse through our website, we gather and temporarily store technical information about your visit. This information does not identify who you are. The information we collect includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are using an American Online account, or stanford.edu, if you are connecting from Stanford University’s domain);
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you visited; and
- The address of the website you came from when you came to visit.