While freestanding emergency departments (FSEDs) and traditional emergency rooms have many similarities, including the ability to care for virtually any injury or illness and equally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals, there are countless benefits to choosing an FSED over a traditional ER for your emergency care.
By choosing a freestanding emergency department such as Patients Emergency Room, you can not only look forward to having significantly improved and simplified access to timely emergency care, you can also expect a host of other added benefits.
Some of These “Little Extras” Include:
- Drastically reduced wait times
- Far less crowded waiting room
- Access to quality treatment 24/7
- Stress and hassle-free experience from start to finish
- Highly personalized care for each patient before, during and after treatment
- Seamless transitions from our facility to the hospital of your choice (if necessary)
- We follow up with your primary care physician and/or hospital medical staff to ensure open and complete communication between all of your medical providers
Patients Emergency Room goes above and beyond to ensure each member of our medical team – regardless if they’re a physician, office assistant or anything in between – is trained to meet and exceed the high standards of patient care and service that have truly become the cornerstone of freestanding emergency departments.
From the moment you step through our front doors and into our calm, welcoming facility, we promise that each member of our team will put forth every effort to ensure your experience is as comfortable and worry-free as possible. These are all just a few of the many reasons Patients Emergency Room has grown to be the area’s go-to source for all emergency healthcare-related needs.