It’s time to get a flu vaccine for yourself and for your family.
Eric McLaughlin, M.D.
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Brigham Young University in Utah with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. He attended medical school at the New York Medical College and completed his Emergency Medicine residency in Toledo, Ohio, at the St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, where he was awarded the Humanitarian Award for his leadership and compassion in medical care. He joined Greater Houston Emergency Physicians in 2004 and has been a partner ever since. He lives in downtown Houston and also serves as the Medical Director of EliteCare, a freestanding emergency center in Rice Village.
Latest posts by Eric McLaughlin, M.D. (see all)
- Hurricane Harvey Downtime - September 11, 2017
- Who Pays When Insurance Companies Underpay? - May 16, 2017
- Texas Senate Bill Limits Health Care Options For State Employees - March 24, 2017
- How much water should you drink? - September 27, 2013
- Decking the halls: Christmas tree safety - September 27, 2013